Zvex '59 Sound

anders
Unverfied layout of Zvex '59 Sound sans SHO Boost. This is basically a BOR with a component value changes which should give a different voicing.

SCHEMATIC is provided by the Boutique Slayer Bugg

Re: Zvex '59 Sound

Dex3887
Thanks man. I am having my Christmas late this year thanks to that magnificent Mr Bugg. The Jonny Octave, this one and all the other 4 dozen boutique pedals he's got pcbs for and some that ain't even out yet.

Re: Zvex '59 Sound

HamishR
I have made one from Buggs' PCB and made my own layout for one on stripboard too - it's a great OD.  I went crazy and used a 360 for the 358 resistor and a 510K for the 521K  And whaddaya know?  It sounds exactly the same!

Mr Bugg is doing some cool stuff indeed.