VFE Choral Reef Chorus (w/o switching board)

MAO

VFE Choral Reef Chorus (w/o switching board)

MAO
This post was updated on .
I had a couple of MN3008s so I thought I'd give this one a go...and it's awesome!

Does not include the VFE switching circuit.

The volume trimmer can be omitted and replaced with an external 100k pot.

Also, I added an optional 4th in-between range switch setting for use with a 2P4T mini rotary rather than the 3-position on/off/on toggle.

Sounds great with a 9v adapter, even better with 12v.

For a smaller footprint, madbean pcbs are available.

Not the cleanest layout, but verified.

1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Cherry Sunburst, Nickel Tone Zone & Air Norton Pickups, Sweet 16 wiring

Re: VFE Choral Reef Chorus (w/o switching board)

Addy Bart
Great work! Definitely like to try this once I've sourced where to find the chips. Thank you.