The Theremin Fuzz

Freppo
Hi folks :)

Here's a new project I released a while ago.

The Theremin Fuzz is a guitar effect that produces a sound similar to a real theremin instrument, but controlled with the input from your guitar. Circuit-wise it's very similar to the Into the Unknown (that can also do theremin sounds and alot more), but in a much smaller format with less controls.

I have made a verified vero layout for it that you can find here:
http://www.parasitstudio.se/thereminfuzz.html

The vero layout is pretty big compared to the PCB, but it will fit in a 1590B with some careful measuring.

I hope you like it. :)
Cheers / Fredrik
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: The Theremin Fuzz

Neil mcNasty
Wow!
Thanks a lot!
Been hoping for this to happen!
U Rock!
mug

Re: The Theremin Fuzz

mug

Awesome - last weekend I was literally about to ask if you'd make a vero of this one but thought "let him sell some pcb's first..."
So generous, thanks a lot man - have to order some chips but this is definitely one of my next builds!
mug

Re: The Theremin Fuzz

mug
This is the coolest circuit I'll probably ever build - fired up instantly and sounds freaking f*ng fantastic!

Thanks Freppo for sharing this - so cool...!

One thing - vol 2 is output (in the notes it says 3...)

Re: The Theremin Fuzz

Freppo
Cool. I'm glad you like it! :)

Ops, yes it should read vol 2 to output.
Thanks for spotting that mistake. Layout is updated.

Cheers
/ Fredrik
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: The Theremin Fuzz

Kinski
Just built this. Really cool pedal. Thanks Freppo!

Re: The Theremin Fuzz

tentomushi
Hey Fredrik, thanks for this fantastic design.
It really sounds amazing!
Built this recently and it's great, just what I was looking for.. Cheers