Stupidly Awesome Buffer by soulsonic

Ciaran Haslett
This post was updated on .
Stupidly Awesome Buffer

Came up on the main blog and thought it looked interesting.  Development here along with some good talk on buffers in general and another layout by Iforgot.

Now Verified by zosotone

Re: Stupidly Awesome Buffer by soulsonic

zosotone
verified!

Re: Stupidly Awesome Buffer by soulsonic

Ciaran Haslett
Great man thanks!

So is it stupidly awesome then?

Re: Stupidly Awesome Buffer by soulsonic

zosotone
This post was updated on .
Sounds great. I thing that it's more transparent than the Cornish buffer that it's a little bit piercing for me. Also sounds with more headroom at 18v.

I want to try replace the 2M2 input resistor with a pot for a vari z input impedance for more control.