Pramp from Hell (Randall preamp)

boratto

Re: Pramp from Hell (Randall preamp)

boratto
up..

guys i think this one deserves a special place among our other "pedamps" section here, like bogner, slo, diezel, etc...

Re: Pramp from Hell (Randall preamp)

Crusty_Fuzz
Agree!
Guru of pedal building, help us please with this awesome thing.

Re: Pramp from Hell (Randall preamp)

Silver Blues
Here you go. I hope it's ok, it's a little unwieldy but hopefully it works.

I stand watching the steam-liners roll by...

Oh just noticed that Q4 is rotated 180 deg opposite to what it should be in reality. Listed pinout is correct.

glasspak73
Can i use 5485 instead of 5484? Do you think this will have more distortion then the skreddy mayonaise mrk3? i have the SE4021 for the skreddy.

I honestly have no idea. It may or may not bias right, that would be the major concern.
I stand watching the steam-liners roll by...

Re: Pramp from Hell (Randall preamp)

mapexbob
Shouldn't D4 be backwards? I mean, D3 and D4 are in opposite position, or am I wrong?