PCB's for sale

12

Re: PCB's for sale

Travis
Administrator
Dude I was gonna suggest the phase 90 too!!

I'd like a phase 90 and Sputnik when that goes down

Re: PCB's for sale

PMowdes

No problem Travis, I will let you know when thy are ready

My Schumann TwoFaceFuzz boards arrived today

Re: PCB's for sale

PMowdes
Here's the phase 90 board, need a few parts to get it finished

Re: PCB's for sale

Claudiog
I want a Shredmaster PCb, for Montevideo, Uruguay which will be the cost?

Re: PCB's for sale

PMowdes
Claudiog wrote
I want a Shredmaster PCb, for Montevideo, Uruguay which will be the cost?
Hey Claudio,

The pcb is £5, postage to Uruguay will be £7.  Total £13.  Drop me a private message if you are interested.

Thanks

Phil

Re: PCB's for sale

heuermh
I'm interested in two sets of the Vibracaster tube tremolo with tube socket daughter board.  Sent a PM.

Then I'm also wondering where you found the cool tube shield.  It looks like it could have been homemade, if so, nice work!

Re: PCB's for sale

PMowdes

heuermh wrote
I'm interested in two sets of the Vibracaster tube tremolo with tube socket daughter board.  Sent a PM.

Then I'm also wondering where you found the cool tube shield.  It looks like it could have been homemade, if so, nice work!
Hey, I still have those.  I didn't receive a PM, can you try again. Thanks, Phil

Re: PCB's for sale

BetterOffShred
Hey Man, I tried PM'ing you, you're probably just busy.  I'd like to buy a couple of your boards if you still have them

I'd like a Sputnik and a Harvey Dent, I'm in Washington state USA  :)
-Brett

Re: PCB's for sale

PMowdes

Hey Brett, I haven't received any emails.  I'll PM you my email address.  If you don't receive it let me know on here and i'll post my email

Re: PCB's for sale

chilidog
Do you by chance have any PCB's for the Ludwig Phase II?

Re: PCB's for sale

PMowdes

chilidog wrote
Do you by chance have any PCB's for the Ludwig Phase II?
Not at the moment, sorry
12