Looking at the holes on the copper side, a lot look like they aren't complete with copper still present. Take a larger drill bit (i use 4mm) and use it to remove these and you may find it suddenly fires up.
Hooked it up to my test rig this morning and found that now I got NO sound, not even hum.
So, I checked the soldering, re-cut the holes and cut the tracks with an xacto, and checked everything with my meter on continuity setting. I then hooked it up with an audio probe...and found that the signal died on the 1U cap at the far left. they measured fine at 1U, so I reflowed the solder joints - no luck.
Decided to swap out those caps (used the same kind for all 3 of the 1Ufs), and went over all my joints AGAIN with a magnifying glass and Xacto. I hooked it up to my test rig, and....Signal! Just not a lot of fuzz. Swapped the TL072 I started with to a JRC4558D, and didn't notice much difference. Granted, I'm using a Blackstar Fly practice amp for testing, but it just didn't get as fuzzy as the sound in the clips.