Metal Muff + mini metal muff

Teddeeh
Cant seem to find this anywhere
Link for the original
Fsb metal muff

Mini metal muff
http://freestompboxes.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4961&p=256031&hilit=Metal+muff#p256031

Re: Metal Muff + mini metal muff

PEPPER!
The schematic is still available on FSB as a .pdf file.  A vero for this would be huge and at least in the US & Canada you can easily find used ones for 50 or 60 bucks.  I'm not sure if you could build it well for much less.  I guess it would be worth it if they're unavailable in your area.

That said this pedal is great if you want super heavy RAT-like distortion with dramatic frequency controls.  I work in a music store with my region's widest selection of high-end boutique pedals, and when people come in asking "dude what's the heaviest thing you have" I point them to the $60 Metal Muff that's invariably in the used bin.

Re: Metal Muff + mini metal muff

rocket88
Administrator
i don't think this one is gonna happen. the board would be massive, and they can be found for super cheap. i've got a metal muff that i picked up for $35 like new years ago for shits and giggles