If anyone is interested and as crazy enough as i am to build such a huge board it should be verified.
I've already built 2 of these and they seem to work as they should (although there were no samples available at the time)
I can verify this one as well. Took two days to build to avoid any mistakes and it fired up first time. Great sounding delay. Thanks for the layout Alex and thanks to Brian at madbean for creating such masterpieces. Oh, i presumed the mod switch was an SPDT not a DPDT as on diagram. I didn't use the tantalums or the MLCC as i don't have any so used normal 10uf electros for the tants and a poly box 1uf for the MLCC.
I'm glad you like it.
I've built 2 of these and they sound great.
Pity it's such a huge layout.
You are right about the Mod Sw.
It's an SPDT.
I've done another layout for the ZPDX2.
It's smaller, without rotary switch but with more pots.
Haven't built it yet.