JHS Angry Charlie

elbeeuk
Don't know what the feasibility of this is so I'm just gonna ask.
If the effectslayout website has a PCB layout for the above, is anyone able to translate it to a vero layout?

http://effectslayouts.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/jhs-angry-charlie.html

Cheers guys

Re: JHS Angry Charlie

Teddeeh
I requested this too.
Fyi it is asked to try and include the schematic for requests too. So you may want to link the fsb page as i believe it is there.

Re: JHS Angry Charlie

elbeeuk
Hi mate,
I couldn't find the Angry Charlie schem on FSB or DIYStompBoxes.

I could only find the Charlie Brown pedal. Is the Angry Charlie schematic definitely there?

Cheers
Elbee

Re: JHS Angry Charlie

Ciaran Haslett
No need for a layout.  Just build the MI Audio Crunchbox and add a 100nF cap from Presence 3 to ground

Re: JHS Angry Charlie

elbeeuk
Nice one.
Cheers Ciaran. I'll give it a go ;)

Re: JHS Angry Charlie

balazs.bencs

Re: JHS Angry Charlie

elbeeuk
Cheers Balazs,
I'd seen that one. I just wondered if the original with the bass/mid/treb pots had been vero'd.

Cheers
Liam

On 25 October 2017 at 14:22, balazs.bencs [via Guitar FX Layouts] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Or you can look at the Andy Timmons one: http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.hu/2016/03/madbean-turnabout-jhs-andy-timmons.html

http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/JHS-Angry-Charlie-tp40315p40324.html
To unsubscribe from JHS Angry Charlie, click here.
NAML

Re: JHS Angry Charlie

Teddeeh
ANy movement on this and the charie brown yet guys? I know peeps always say go to the madbean one but anything? Would be most appreciated indeedily. Doodily.

Re: JHS Angry Charlie

strassercaster
charlei brown is a brown sound in a box 2 i believe. You could also make a wampler pinnacle. You will need a ton of jfets to get the proper voltages, The pinnacle gave me fits till i got the right jfets it is one of my favorites now

Re: JHS Angry Charlie

Teddeeh
Really? I was playing with the pinnicle. Didnt like it. But i was using supposedly the right trannies. But i have now got some geniunes in so i may give it another whirl...

BUT. Its still the specific layouts we are asking if anyone can do. Not a ‘sounds like’ sorta thang.

Re: JHS Angry Charlie

amsterdam
Read through the comments and other posts. It's the same as an MI Audio Crunch Box with an extra cap.

Edit: For the extremely lazy: http://tagboardeffects.blogspot.com/2011/04/mi-audio-crunch-box.html