Iketara Iku – Dual EQ (verified)

KT

Iketara Iku – Dual EQ (verified)

KT
I made a vero for the Iketara Iku from Drolo.
http://www.davidrolo.com/2017/03/03/iketara-iku-dual-eq/
For those who don't know him, he makes amazing pedals. Check his site!!

This vero is verified and sounds vero good. Let me know if you have tips to improve the layout.

This is not a true bypass pedal! In and Out need to be connected to the jacks.
KT

Re: Iketara Iku – Dual EQ (verified)

KT
watch out, there's a discrepancy between the vero with components and the one without. Cut G-H (eq2 bass 3) is wrong on the layout with components. I'll correct this
loe

Re: Iketara Iku – Dual EQ (verified)

loe
This post was updated on .
Thanks for the layout, and for the heads up. I did notice this while building it. David's stuff is awesome, looking forward to getting this one up and running. Thanks for the layout.