Hudson Electronic Broadcast

1234

Re: Hudson Electronic Broadcast

Neil mcNasty
The layout image is way too small to be readable...

Re: Hudson Electronic Broadcast

Vin69Nik
I also noticed... I’m not at home now and will post a bigger image
or a pdf later

Re: Hudson Electronic Broadcast

BetterOffShred
Is there a higher resolution image of your layout available ?  I built one of these recently but something seems off and I was interested in your effort.  Thanks for sharing it

Re: Hudson Electronic Broadcast

Neil mcNasty
Cool!
Thanks for your contribution!
Will build this soon...

Re: Hudson Electronic Broadcast

Vin69Nik
Vero layout as PDF

Hudson_Electronics_Brodcast_24V,_PG_Edition_vero_layout.pdf

and the voltages:
power supply V+ in

power supply V+ out

BC549C v@collector

BC549C v@base

BC549C v@emitter

MP200789 v@emitter

MP200789 v@base

MP200789 v@collector

All values are measured between ground (on DC jack) and desired pin.

Re: Hudson Electronic Broadcast

BetterOffShred
Thanks man. This is great.   We all appreciate the contribution.

Re: Hudson Electronic Broadcast

brazdj
Thank you for sharing!  The pictures and the layout.

Can you or anyone clarify the PNP transistor used for Q2?  Any suitable replacement, as I haven't been able to find any info on a 200789?

Thank you.
1234