Face Melter

Hozy31
Anybody fancy doing a layout for Bugg's clone of the Pussy Melter. Schematic here https://www.pedalpcb.com/docs/FaceMelter.pdf
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Face Melter

Strassercaster1
i just saw a video about this pedal . i want to make one too ha ha

Re: Face Melter

Hozy31
I did do a layout in the forum for this, built it and its not quite right. Sounds like a very tame OD, not enough gain. I reckon i have made a mistake somewhere but haven't spotted it yet. Feel free to have a look and see where i have gone wrong, i used the pedal PCB schematic. I'll post this info in that post as well as not done so yet.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Face Melter

Strassercaster1
Cool. Glenn from spectre studios has a couple you tube videos on it being banned from Several online sites like reverb . I can probably nail the artwork when I get time . There are some great picture