Don Lancaster's CMOS Coookbook and Active Filter Cookbook

Don Lancaster's CMOS Coookbook and Active Filter Cookbook

notnews
Hey all,

I didn't see any stickies in the Library sub-forum about making .pdf book requests, if this is inappropriate please delete or I'm glad to.

I'm looking for .pdf versions of Lancaster's CMOS Cookbook and his other Active Filter Cookbook. I was able to find his TTL Cookbook, which honestly is super thorough and easy to grasp as someone who didn't have much experience at all in digital logic circuits but as someone who understands discrete math pretty well... though I don't think that background in math is necessary.

Anyway.. if anyone has either of those Cookbooks please help out!

Best,
Alex

Re: Don Lancaster's CMOS Coookbook and Active Filter Cookbook

notnews
Hey All

I was able to acquire all three of Lancaster's texts in .pdf form
- Active Filter Cookbook
- CMOS Cookbook
- TTL Cookbook

If anyone wants any of these feel free to post and I'll forward them!

Re: Don Lancaster's CMOS Coookbook and Active Filter Cookbook

Freppo
Hi

Could you email the Active Filter Cookbook to me? That would be awesome. :)
You can email it to parasitstudio@gmail.com

Thanks!
Cheers / Fredrik
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: Don Lancaster's CMOS Coookbook and Active Filter Cookbook

Silver Blues
I'd appreciate the CMOS and Active Filter books
I stand watching the steam-liners roll by...

Re: Don Lancaster's CMOS Coookbook and Active Filter Cookbook

notnews
Try this.. I uploaded those Lancaster texts plus a few more I thought you guys might be interested in to this dropbox folder. Let me know if you guys can't download from here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bruck5lzmsnbdaq/AADwljql3PjryLJwLyHBah9Ba?dl=0

Re: Don Lancaster's CMOS Coookbook and Active Filter Cookbook

ξεναγος νεκροπολης
hi there. if you have  fb and you're a member in diy stompboxes (unofficial), you can get lots of pdf files (including active filter cookbook)  from files section up right.

btw great downloads there notnews!

anyway...i've already read half of that active filter cookbook and man that's awesome!!! i feel like i'm back to school!

cheers

Re: Don Lancaster's CMOS Coookbook and Active Filter Cookbook

Hozy31
Thanks for the link. I have some of these but always after learning more.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Don Lancaster's CMOS Coookbook and Active Filter Cookbook

Neil mcNasty
THANKS! Greatly appreciate you sharing these!
Been playing around with the Robot Devil lately and it has made me very interested in learning more about CMOS stuff.
Got a layout for a pretty wicked modified version of it, that I will post soon...

I have a load of stuff in my Dropbox as well, so I'll look trough it and see if I find some stuff that people might find interesting for sharing as well.

Damn I love this place/you guys! Best forum and community on the whole damn web!!!

Cheers!

Re: Don Lancaster's CMOS Coookbook and Active Filter Cookbook

Ciaran Haslett
Cheers notnews

I greedily got the lot!

Re: Don Lancaster's CMOS Coookbook and Active Filter Cookbook

Hozy31
Just thought i would put a link to some of my pdfs that i have acquired over the last few years. A lot are loudspeaker and amp building stuff, also others in there like the stompbox cookbook. Enjoy!
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uxm93qu73vweq7w/AAAkMzgzqohVWU78AscYQ9xea?dl=0
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Don Lancaster's CMOS Coookbook and Active Filter Cookbook

tabbycat
many thanks hozy.

which of these would you most recommend to a thick person who doesn't know anything about cmos, and not a huge amount about electrical theory in general, and who needs a painless way in?

obviously it's for a friend.

Hi Tabbycat, Have a look in Notnews's link there is the CMOS cookbook pdf in there.
"Red velvet lines the black box"

Re: Don Lancaster's CMOS Coookbook and Active Filter Cookbook

tabbycat
thanks for the recommendation hozy. am kind of moving from guitar to synth things now, so need to up my game re those curious beetley ic things. will mix cookbook and freppo's wonderful blogs to ease my way in.