Death by Audio Evil Filter does not work. Please help!!!

Death by Audio Evil Filter does not work. Please help!!!

Muffit
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Death by Audio Evil Filter does not work. Please help!!!

BetterOffShred
I literally always test my circuits without stomp switches.  I made that mistake one time and it took me 2 days to figure out that I had a bad switch, and of course I've never had one since, but I still test without switching.

Probably not helpful but might be worth a try to just hook it up direct

Re: Death by Audio Evil Filter does not work. Please help!!!

Muffit
Thanks man, I think that would be a good start for debugging.

Re: Death by Audio Evil Filter does not work. Please help!!!

Muffit
Solved, Thanks