Darkadiator - discrete guitar synth

Freppo
Hi there folks,

I've just released a new DIY project - the "Darkadiator".
It's a "guitar synth" square wave fuzz with pwm, octave down and modulation.
But unlike my other CMOS projects, this is a 100% transistor based design.

It also has a few unique sounds. :)

More info, PCB ect. at www.parasitstudio.se

Vero layout
https://www.parasitstudio.se/uploads/2/4/4/9/2449159/darkadiator.png

I hope you like it. :)

Best regards
/ Fredrik, Parasit Studio

check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se

Re: Darkadiator - discrete guitar synth

Pariah
This is amazing! Really versatile. Verified genius! Been admiring your work for ages. Don't normally go in for synthy fuzz, but this one got me... Maybe it was pac-man, but a breeze from sometime in the early 80s just hit me. Cheers man!

Re: Darkadiator - discrete guitar synth

BetterOffShred
I just finally got an Xorcist board, bit I definitely want to give this and the regular arcadiator a spin

Re: Darkadiator - discrete guitar synth

Freppo
Pariah wrote
This is amazing! Really versatile. Verified genius! Been admiring your work for ages. Don't normally go in for synthy fuzz, but this one got me... Maybe it was pac-man, but a breeze from sometime in the early 80s just hit me. Cheers man!
Thank you! I'm glad you like it :)
Cheers!

BetterOffShred wrote
I just finally got an Xorcist board, bit I definitely want to give this and the regular arcadiator a spin
Cool! :)
check out my building blog at www.parasitstudio.se