DOD Carcosa Fuzz - Verified

anders
This post was updated on .
PedalPCB released a schematic of DOD Carcosa Fuzz over at FSB

Couldn't resist to make a layout, will build this tomorrow.

Cheers.

Re: DOD Carcosa Fuzz

rocket88
Administrator

Re: DOD Carcosa Fuzz

Mulekicker
Awesome! You guys are on it. Will build this after the holidays.

Re: DOD Carcosa Fuzz

BuGG
Dang man, that was quick!

Re: DOD Carcosa Fuzz

anders
First, Big thanks to Bugg for posting schematic of this monster, really appreciate it.. And really cool to see the old Maestro Superfuzz get a makeover.

It works! Updated the vero above and it sounds just awesome. A bit noisy when both Before and After knobs is dimed. Weared out the sockets while trying out a lot of different trannies since it was a bit too compressed with 2N5089. I think I'm going to settle with 2N5088 or BC109C.

Once again, thanks Bugg!

Re: DOD Carcosa Fuzz - Verified

Sphere80
I've never jumped on a build so quickly!  Thanks for another stellar layout, Anders.

Re: DOD Carcosa Fuzz - Verified

anders
Haha, now THAT was quick!