Brutalist JR

Zanius
This post was updated on .
I thought the schematic wasn't available for this, but turns out it is given with the building manual so here goes. If there is another reason this wasn't posted before feel free to delete :)

**NOT verified**

Re: Brutalist JR

Guzz
Have you build this ? I'll give it a go anyway but I have no veroboard atm, will report back when it's done.

Cheers for the layout !

Re: Brutalist JR

rocket88
Administrator
There was a trace going on for this over at DIYSB or FSB and I've had the layout done for awhile. Never posted it cause the values weren't verified. Where did you get the owners manual?

Re: Brutalist JR

Guzz
http://www.kurtballou.com/brutalistjr/GCI_BrutalistJR_Instructions.pdf

Google gave me this, although I don't think you could find it that way before, but maybe I'm mistaken.

Schem is at the very end of the pdf.

Re: Brutalist JR

Zanius
Yeap, that's what I used :)

Re: Brutalist JR

rocket88
Administrator
weird. don't know why there was a discussion about component value. i'm going to adjust my layout to the right values and post it on the main page, this way it wasn't time wasted. lol. good job on the layout btw.