Blackface Preamp with Tonemender Stack

Neil mcNasty
This post was updated on .
For Royboy:
Let me know if you run across any problems...

Note that I have done a slight modification, based on reports about the circuit:
I did not include a Volume pot after the Tone-Stack, and instead I added a "master" volume control at the output.

Re: Blackface Preamp with Tonemender Stack

nocentelli
Have you got a link to the schematic you used for this?

Re: Blackface Preamp with Tonemender Stack

Neil mcNasty
I used the perfoboard supplied by Royboy in this thread: http://guitar-fx-layouts.42897.x6.nabble.com/Preamp-jc-120-td39378.html
+ the info I found in the Instructables article he refers to...

Re: Blackface Preamp with Tonemender Stack

H.A.M
Nice one!

Solid-state Fender Blackface Preamp: http://www.redcircuits.com/Page120.htm
ROG Tonemender: http://www.runoffgroove.com/tonemender.html

Re: Blackface Preamp with Tonemender Stack

Royboy
Thank you very much Neil.I have been trying to put it ontovero board again in the last few days but have not succeeded.  I have been also trying to build The Morley JD 10 from Sabrotone but have put it on hold till I finish this one.
I also bought the pcb of the Lab series Preamp from Aion Electronics.It is a big project and I am having trouble finding some of the parts so it is on hold too

Thank you again for your trouble