Apocalypse Audio Black Russian Doom Mods - Verified

Apocalypse Audio Black Russian Doom Mods - Verified

anders
Here is a layout of a haevily modified russian big muff...well, it seems that most of the components is swapped out to lean towards a BAT Pharoah. LED's for clippers and a couple of gain caps from emitter to ground in both gain stages which is something I've not seen before in a Big Muff.

Schematic and writeup HERE

I plan to build another one with a BAT LSTR tonestack for more versatility.

Re: Apocalypse Audio Black Russian Doom Mods - Verified

Hozy31
Built it and love it! Cheers anders.
"Red velvet lines the black box"